Fitzgerald Dentist - Fitzgerald Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Colony Dental Care
112 South Main Street
Fitzgerald, GA 31750
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Fitzgerald, GA so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Colony Dental Care does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need. Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Another option for you is Wells Fargo Health Advantage. Wells Fargo Health Advantage offers the following:
- Special financing plans allowing your patients to pay over time
- Quick in-office or online credit card application
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and bill payment options
- Revolving line of credit that your patients can use over and over again
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Eligible cardholders receive free access to their FICO® Credit Score using Wells Fargo Mobile®Banking, factors that affected it, and personalized Wells Fargo credit tips. For more information or to apply online, visit wellsfargo.com
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- We offer Text as well as email communication
- We use digital imagery (x-ray photographs)
- We utilize digital record keeping
- We provide state of the art Sterilization
- All staff are licensed and/or accredited in their specialty